Strawberry salsa with toasted pita bread is a tasty summer snack and a fun add on to your party. This strawberry salsa with kiwi and onions gives a fresh and delicious punch to your snack which can be paired with perfectly toasted pita bread.
Strawberry Salsa with Toasted Pita Bread
- 1 Cup Strawberries chopped
- 1 Kiwi fruit chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red Onions chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lime juice
- 2 Teaspoons Cilantro chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 Pita bread
- 1 Teaspoon Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Wash, clean and chop strawberries, kiwi and red onions.
- Add chopped strawberries, kiwi, red onions, lime juice, cilantro, salt & pepper.
- Mix gently, add lime juice and keep aside.
- Take the pita bread and brush with olive oil. Cut into triangles.
- Place the pita slices in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the pita slices and bake for 3 more minutes.
- Remove pita slices from oven and serve with strawberry kiwi salsa.