Thai-inspired noodles with a spicy peanut sauce. Vegan, delicious, and quick to make for a tasty lunch or an easy dinner.
picy peanut noodles
Soooo good. These spicy peanut noodles are:
- Ready in about 10 minutes
- Satisfyingly creamy
- Extra tasty
- Full of wholesome ingredients
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Thai-inspired noodles with a spicy peanut sauce. Vegan, quick & easy. Cuisine: Thai Serves: 2
- 90 g dry udon noodles
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 red chilli
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medjool date
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the packet directions.
- Blend the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Drain the cooked noodles and return to the saucepan, add the sauce.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes while stirring until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve and enjoy!