Are You Giving Your Vegan Children The Nutrition They Need?
Find out in this free children’s vegan nutrition guide.
You may be a seasoned vegan yourself, but children have different nutritional needs than adults. Are you sure your child is eating enough of the “good stuff”?
- Is your child eating enough calories?
- Does your child dislike vegetables?
- Are you worried about nutrition deficiencies?
- Are you supplementing with vitamins D and B12 (or are you unsure if you need to)?
This Quick Guide To Vegan Nutrition For Children will show you clearly what you should aim to feed your child each day.
- A food pyramid for vegan children,
- A complete nutrition guide detailing the daily intake for each nutrient,
- Plus, you will receive BONUS meal ideas that your children will love.
Feeding your child healthy vegan meals will be easy with this free nutrition guide!
I know exactly what it’s like to be constantly worrying that your child isn’t getting enough nutrients because they refuse, night after night, to eat the vegetables you serve to them. But as a vegan myself since I was 12 years old, and now with 3 healthy vegan children of my own, I have come to learn what works and what doesn’t. I have thoroughly researched vegan nutrition and compared this to the nutritional needs of children, so I have done the hard work for you. And now I am providing these results in a neat printable, totally free, because I want you to succeed with feeding your children healthy vegan meals, just like I have.
It’s time to stop stressing about your children’s eating habits, and start enjoying healthy meals together. Download this free nutrition guide now and find some healthy inspiration for your child’s next meal!
Enter your details here for instant access: