I’m Kyra, and I’m so glad you’ve come to browse Vie De La Vegan.
I’m not very good at introducing myself so here’s a few facts about me:
- I decided to stop eating meat when I was 8, and then made the decision to stop eating animal products altogether when I was 13. I have been mostly vegan ever since…I’m now 26.
- I have 3 children (6 years old, 3 years old, and 1 year old), and am currently homeschooling my eldest.
- We live in rural New South Wales, Australia.
- We live with 7 cats. Yes, I am the crazy cat lady!
- When I’m not in the kitchen, I love spending time in my garden or sewing.
- I’m currently studying for my Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine.
My mission is to share my vegan lifestyle with you, inspire you with my vegan recipes, gardening adventures, how I raise a vegan family, and other issues as they arise.
What you will find on Vie De La Vegan
Obviously, all recipes here are vegan. Most new recipes are free from refined sugars, and there is a growing number of gluten free recipes too. My main aim is to create HEALTHY recipes that the WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE.
Favourite recipes on the blog
Being a food blogger, I am constantly developing new recipes. However there are some recipes that I make over and over again. Here are some of my family’s favourites:
Get in touch
Have you downloaded my FREE ebooks yet?