Hey guys, happy new year! How did 2015 shape up for you? For me, I have to say it was a pretty productive year.
- I posted 96 blog posts.
- My post, Mushroom Ravioli inspired by Twilight went viral!
- I released my first ebook, Plant-Based Breakfasts For Kids.
- I’m pretty sure I’ve flipped thousands of pancakes this year.
- I participated in #veganmofo for the first time.
- I began my studies for the Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine.
- There are more than 1800 of you lovely people following me on Instagram.
- Instagram feed not found.
I’ve got so much planned for this year and I can’t wait to share it all with you! I’ve got another yummy ebook in the works and other goodies that I know you’ll just love <3 plus, I’ll be here every week sharing healthy vegan recipes with you :)
But first, it’s your turn:
- What were your highlights from this year?
- Does 2016 hold big plans for you too?