Hey guys! Today I have some really exciting news to share: my first ebook Plant-Based Breakfasts For Kids is now available.
So to celebrate, I’m sharing a recipe from my ebook so you can get a taste (literally) for what’s inside! This recipe for chocolate chia pudding is just 4 INGREDIENTS, so easy to make (the hardest part is waiting for the chia seeds to swell up!), and of course, vegan & refined sugar free. You will find all of the recipes in my ebook are the same: easy, vegan, and healthy.
Chocolate chia pudding
I also give instructions for transforming this chocolate chia pudding into a vanilla chia pudding (and further in the book, you can use that vanilla chia pudding in this breakfast parfait).
If you like the look of this chia pudding, check out Plant-Based Breakfasts For Kids for another 24 healthy vegan breakfast recipes.
For this weekend only, you can buy this ebook for only AU$2.49 (regular price AU$4.99)! Just use the discount code CHIA249 at checkout.
- 400ml coconut cream
- 2 tsp stevia
- 4 tbs cacao powder
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients and stir well until all combined.
- Leave in the fridge in a covered bowl or jar, at least for an hour (or overnight).
I’m sharing this post at Healthy Vegan Fridays and #freefromfridays.
I’d love to hear from you!
- What is your current favourite breakfast?
- Do you like to make breakfasts the night before (like this chia pudding)?
- And, has anyone not started their Christmas shopping yet, like me?