Today’s VeganMoFo prompt is:
19. Lunch on the go.
I’ve had a busy few days with a few big changes coming about (has anyone else had a big change these past few days?). I’ve decided to sell my beloved car, and we may be moving house (away from the farm…to the beach!). We’ll see what happens, but this has all been taking up lots of my time and energy these past few days. So I’m going to keep today’s post short and sweet :)
For today’s “lunch on the go” I’m bringing you these salad jars, filled with udon noodles, fresh vegetables, and a creamy tahini dressing.
Perfect for a healthy lunch to take to work (or on a picnic!) :)
- 90g udon noodles, dry
- 1 small carrot
- ¼ red capsicum
- 1 spring onion
- 50g snow peas
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs unhulled tahini
- Prepare the udon noodles as directed (or boil for about 8 minutes).
- Finely slice the vegetables.
- Combine the soy sauce, lime juice and tahini in a small bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and transfer to jars.
- Keep chilled for up to 2 days.
Comment below, I’d love to hear from you!
- What do you take to work for lunch?
- Anyone else having any big changes in their life right now?